This week we are thinking about witches.
- Can you watch a story about a witch? How about this one - Room on the Broom?
- Can you write some rhyming words linked to the story e.g. cat, hat, bat etc.
- Can you write a magic spell?
- Draw a picture of a witch and label the parts e.g. wand, hat, broom etc.
- Can you read this witch poem? Pick out the tricky words and digraphs and trigraphs.
This week we are thinking about capacity and exploring empty, full. half-full etc.
- Have a look at the BBC Bitesize website for an introduction to capacity and some games.https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zt9k7ty/articles/zp8crdm
- Can you find three containers and make them full, half full and empty?
- Find a small container and a large container. How many of the small containers does it take to fill the big container? can you record your results?
- Can you draw three witches potions, one that is full, one that is half full and one that is empty?
- Can you learn this capacity song?