This week we are thinking about life in the water in ponds, rivers and streams.
- Focus on the letters; e, u and r. Work of letter formation making sure they start and end in the right places, are facing the right way and sitting on the line.
- Research fish that live in ponds, streams and rivers, for example a minnow. Can you create the life cycle of a fish?
- Listen to the story of The Rainbow Fish on Youtube.
- Draw a picture of the Rainbow Fish and write some words to describe it (adjectives)
- Can you read the words to the song 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Once I caught a fish alive and copy out the tricky words?