This week we are thinking about Knights.
This week we are thinking about doubling and halving.
- Can you explore doubling using objects. Gather some objects like cars, shells, stones etc. Count out a number of objects up to 10, the double it. How many do you have altogether?
- Can you find a set of dominoes in you house? Can you find the doubles? What number do the doubles go up to?
- Can you play this doubling game on ICTgames?
- Can you make a healthy snack like a bowl of grapes/strawberries? Can you share your snack into two equal piles?
- Can you play this game sharing sheep between the pens?