This week we are thinking about Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses.
- Can you brainstorm or make a list of royalty? Which members of the Royal Family can you name?
- The word 'king' has the 'ng' ending. Can you write some more words that have the 'ng' ending?
- Can you listen to this story about the Frog Prince?
- Can you draw a prince or princess? Write their name and a sentence to describe them?
- Can you read this poem about a queen? Highlight or copy out the tricky words.
Maths: This week we are thinking about counting to 20.
- Can you remember the number rhymes we learnt? Have a look at the posters and practice your number formation?