School Vision Statement for 2022-23
“The whole school community commits to achieving better pupil outcomes by consistently improving the quality of education for all our pupils.”
The School’s Ethos and Values
· This is an inclusive school with a committed and dedicated community of people: children, parents, governors, friends of the school and staff are inspired by teaching and learning.
· Individuals are energetic, responsible, caring and committed to achieving extraordinary results through an ambitious and varied curriculum.
· Within a safe, secure and nurturing environment, the school community celebrates diversity and changes are embraced in order to prepare the children for the future.
· Special events, topics and rewards characterise life at this school.
· All age groups make connections with one another through the work they do, the problems they solve and the experiences, strengths and hopes they share.
· In classrooms, the integration of current technology extends learning, underpins every area of the curriculum and promotes opportunities for research.
· The outdoor environment boosts stimulating opportunities for all children to engage in purposeful activities that encourage social and physical growth.
· We encourage children ‘to be the best that they can be.'
All website content copyright © Hadfield Infant School
Website design by PrimarySite