We believe that lunchtime should be a pleasurable, social time for all our children. All our children therefore eat together with their friends in the hall. Once a year you will have the opportunity to join us in this social time through an invitation to come along and have a school lunch with your child and their friends. School meals are cooked on the premises by a very experienced cook and her team. Lunch consists of two courses and there is always several choices including a vegetarian option. Juice or water is provided with each meal.
School Meals have many benefits, they can:
· Allow children to eat a variety of foods
· Encourage children to try new foods
· Provide the opportunity to eat and socialise with peers
· Inspire healthy eating habits
· Improve concentration and the ability to learn
All Infant school Children are entitled to free school meals since 2014. It could save you over £400 a year and benefit your child's school too!