At Hadfield Infant School we believe in high standards of care and achievement. Our values are:-
- A positve learning environment which stimulates the interest, curiosity and perseverance of every child.
- An atmosphere where every child is happy, safe, secure and motivated to learn.
- To enable each child to achieve their full potential.
- To help each child develop life skills that will benefit them now and in the future.
- To value the importance of your role as parent/carers in contributing to the education of the whole child.
- The staff and children are respected, valued and they endeavour to do their best in welcoming, caring environment.